My Mother insisted on dragging us around the world showcase making us get a picture in-front of each pavilion. I wasn’t in the best of moods at 16 years-old being forced into family photos, when I really wanted to be hitting up the rides. So I didn’t really enjoy my time in Epcot. Look how happy I am... #Fake.
Fast forward to my CRP in 2013. Over the course of the year, I realised that Animal Kingdom really wasn’t that fun for more than half a day. I’d often find myself getting bored by the afternoon and heading over to Magic Kingdom. As I got to spend more time in Magic Kingdom than just one day, I then moved on to treating Magic Kingdom as my favourite. Up until my CRP, I had never lined up to meet a character… what a world I was missing out on!
- The smell of The Land.
- The music of the digital age on Spaceship Earth.
- The moment the greenhouse light opens up on Living with the Land.
- The dog barking on Living with the Land.
- The voice of Dame Judy Dench on Spaceship Earth.
- The sound of the drums in the Japanese pavilion.
- The music from the Gran Fiesta Tour.
- The taste of the Katsu Curry dish from Katsura Grill.
- The sound of the water jets popping on the Fountain of Nations.
- The music of the German pavilion shops.
- The warmth from the flame torches before Illuminations.
- The ending note of Soarin’.
- The sound of Test Track flying by.
- The moment Olaf starts singing on Frozen Ever After.
- The moment Elsa ‘let’s it go’ on Frozen Ever After.
- The twinkling hanging icicles on Frozen Ever After.
- ...Basically all of Frozen Ever After!
11 Days to Go!